Rediscovery of Dwaraka Introduction During the Mahabharata times (5000 years ago, or 3000 BC), Bharat-varsa (India) boasted of several splendid cities and kingdoms. One such important city is Dwaraka – the residence of Lord Krishna. While many other kingdoms described in the epic Mahabharata and related scriptures have been identified and traced, Dwaraka seemed to remain elusive, at least in the archaeological sense. Scholars thus would not accept the glorious http://absolutetruth.in/2009/08/rediscovery-of-dwaraka/“>…Read the Rest
- Who Am I?
- Science of Reincarnation
- Karma – Law of Cause and Effect
- Breaking India – Unholy Nexus in action
- Are you being manipulated by TV?
- Lecture Tour of Dhan Rousse
- NDE, OBE and Reincarnation
- The Myth of population explosion
- Decline of Indology in the West
- An Interfaith dialogue with Islam
- Islam a Religion of Peace?
- Here Money is free, Honey!
- Yoga at the Speed Of Light
- Idol worship and Deity worship
- Lecture tour of Dr Ravi Gupta
Browse by Tags
artificial intelligence atheism destruction mode dharma rakshana dravidanism ecological issues economic policies Events evolution theory free will Inter Religious karma Living entities media antics perverted indian history perverted islam real education Reincarnation scientific anamolies social issues utility vedas application vedic antiquity Vedic cosmology vedic culture vedic economy Vedic History Vedic Paradigm Vedic Philosophy Vedic Science vegetarianism