What is that A near-death experience (NDE), refers to a broad range of personal experiences associated with impending death, encompassing multiple possible sensations including detachment from the body; feelings of levitation; extreme fear; total serenity, security, or warmth; the experience of absolute dissolution; and the presence of a light. Some also claim to meet dead people and a supreme being. These phenomena are usually reported after an individual has been http://absolutetruth.in/2010/07/nde-obe-and-reincarnation/“>…Read the Rest
- Who Am I?
- Science of Reincarnation
- Karma – Law of Cause and Effect
- Breaking India – Unholy Nexus in action
- Are you being manipulated by TV?
- Lecture Tour of Dhan Rousse
- NDE, OBE and Reincarnation
- The Myth of population explosion
- Decline of Indology in the West
- An Interfaith dialogue with Islam
- Islam a Religion of Peace?
- Here Money is free, Honey!
- Yoga at the Speed Of Light
- Idol worship and Deity worship
- Lecture tour of Dr Ravi Gupta
Browse by Tags
artificial intelligence atheism destruction mode dharma rakshana dravidanism ecological issues economic policies Events evolution theory free will Inter Religious Living entities media antics perverted indian history perverted islam real education Reincarnation scientific anamolies social issues utility vedas application vedic antiquity Vedic cosmology vedic culture vedic economy Vedic History Vedic Paradigm Vedic Philosophy Vedic Science vegetarianism