Right to the Right Education ? Introduction Recently our parliament has passed The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Bill, 2008 which seeks to provide education to children aged between 6 to 14 years. The Bill also earmarks 25 per cent seats to weaker sections in private schools. Our HRD minister commented that the bill is a “historic opportunity” for providing better future to children of the country http://absolutetruth.in/2009/08/right-to-the-right-education/“>…Read the Rest
- Who Am I?
- Science of Reincarnation
- Karma – Law of Cause and Effect
- Breaking India – Unholy Nexus in action
- Are you being manipulated by TV?
- Lecture Tour of Dhan Rousse
- NDE, OBE and Reincarnation
- The Myth of population explosion
- Decline of Indology in the West
- An Interfaith dialogue with Islam
- Islam a Religion of Peace?
- Here Money is free, Honey!
- Yoga at the Speed Of Light
- Idol worship and Deity worship
- Lecture tour of Dr Ravi Gupta
Browse by Tags
artificial intelligence atheism destruction mode dharma rakshana dravidanism ecological issues economic policies Events evolution theory free will Inter Religious karma Living entities media antics perverted indian history perverted islam real education Reincarnation scientific anamolies social issues utility vedas application vedic antiquity Vedic cosmology vedic culture vedic economy Vedic History Vedic Paradigm Vedic Philosophy Vedic Science vegetarianism